In this fourth episode, you will be discovering a startup called Upflow which allows companies to manage their finances by helping them track the payment of their customer’s invoices and that is aiming to change the B2B payement model.
You will be meeting Alexandre Louisy who is the CEO and Co-founder of Upflow, launched in France by Efounders and in the US by YC, who will talk about his experience as an entrepreneur in the Tech industry with honesty, humility and transparency.
On the program:
- Why having launched Upflow
- The ups and downs of undertaking
- How this FinTech market is segmented
- How starting from 0 you can create a tech platform
- The precious support of Efounders and YC
- The potential of the US market for a Saas Start-up
eFounders, founded by Thibaud Elzière and Quentin Nickmans
Y Combinator, founded by Paul Graham
Sales Automation: SalesLoft
Knowledge phase: Notion